Happy New Year! I hope yours is off to a great start. I've been reading a lot of 'best of' articles highlighting what was hot in 2012, and it led me to wonder what were our foodell friends' favorites from the past year.
The list below includes the 10 recipes that received the most 'clicks' on foodell.com. It made me hungry reading it, and I hope you find a dish or two that will kick-start your resolutions to eat more healthful foods and cook more at home.
If your resolution(s) involved something other than food, that's okay too. You'll still need the sustenance and deliciousness that these meals provide to make your year happy and healthy. Bon appetit!
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Chicken and Mushrooms in Creamy Yogurt Sauce
- Salmon with Mediterranean Spices
- Turkey Chili
- Beef Stew with Guinness Stout
- Pasta with Arugula, Ricotta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Rotisserie Chicken with Yogurt Sauce and Couscous
- Green Bean and Tomato Salad
Most Popular Dessert: